Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ben turned 30 on the 30th!!

Ben's golden birthday was this year on March 30th! I had all these plans of making it the best one ever but as always, I was a procrastinator. I gave him 30 reasons why I love him. That was a lot of fun! I was also finally able to surprise him! Shock him actually. He had no idea what I was planning on getting him for his birthday so when he got home and opened his new flat screen TV, he didn't say anything for awhile. I thought maybe he didn't like it, but he was just really surprised that I got it all by myself. (Well, I did have his our friend, Jeremy, help me research the TV's. I have no idea when it comes to electonics). Anyway, he loves his TV and I'm glad I was finally able to get him something without him having to pick it out by himself.









We had his birthday dinner on Sunday and invited the Riley's over to share some Chocolate Cream Pie, Ben's 'cake' of choice.













The girls sang the version "Happy Birthday to you. You're a hundred and two. You look like a monkey, and you smell like one too!" Ben's face tells you what he thought about that.



Anyway, I'm still learning how to do this stuff. If I bore you for awhile, sorry.

5 comments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

Happy birthday to Ben!!! I'm glad you started this, Heidi, so we can keep up to date with you and your cute family when the inevitable happens.

melmommy said...

Hey Heidi, nice to see that you have a blog. Keep it up.

melmommy said...

Melinda Saxey Christensen by the way

http://web.mac.com/melmommy/RYMEL/Family_Blog/Family_Blog.html

Kendra said...

Heidi!!!! I am so glad that I found you guys! I hope you do occasionally check your blog. What adorable kids you guys have. Tell Ben congrats on 30! I'll keep checking for updates on your family. This is a great way to keep in touch. Love you guys! Kendra (Richardson) McClure www.McClureMadness.blogspot.com

Diana said...

Hahaha... My brother is an old fart. 102 is quite ancient you know.