Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Boy Does Time Fly!!

Well, at the rate we're going, we ought to just call this blog the Cadence blog. Today is her 5 month b-day. I can't believe how fast she's growing. She's really close to sitting on her own and does a lot of scooting around in a circle. The girls can really get her laughing, especially at night when they're supposed to be going to bed. She's the best baby a mom of 4 could ask for.


We all got to go to the Draper Temple open house. The kids were pretty good.


The kids all loved Disney on Ice. Even Cadence couldn't take her eyes off of all the lights.



Cadence Spent her 4 month b-day with her daddy and siblings in Fayette while I went to a scrapbook workshop.


I'm so messy, I had to take 2 spots at the workshop.


The biggest event this month, though, was Travis and Diana's wedding! We had a great time being with family, eating, and dancing.



6 comments:

Angie said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family! I want a copy of your main photo and I'd like to see ALL the photos Ben took at the wedding. Are they posted somewhere?

Riley's said...

You guys look so great! What a great family photo! I've been wondering what is up with you all! Thanks for posting!

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

How fun is that?! You guys all look so great.. we need to get together next time you guys come down this direction!

Sarah O. said...

TIme flys when you're having fun...right? What a swuper sweet family you have Miss Heidi! And I really can't believe how much Cadence has grown since I first met you! She is an absolute angel, as well as the rest of you sweet kiddo's. hgfdssssssssssaaaaaaaaaa- this is Ethan helping out!

Kendra said...

Busy, busy months! Your new family picture is so cute. Your kids are all really beautiful! I am jealous of the scrapbooking!!! I can't seem to find time to squeeze that one in anymore.

Claire said...

Glad things are going well!!